- 2016: ‘In the Footsteps of Giants’ by Sarah Skinner wins the Mammals Category in the International Nature Talks Photo competition
- 2016: Andy Skinner awarded ‘Honours’ for the image ‘Giant Texture’ in the international ‘Natures Best Photography Africa” competition.
- 2016: Andy Skinner awarded ‘Honours’ for the image ‘Survival’ in the international ‘Natures Best Photography Africa” competition.
- 2015: Sarah Skinner awarded ‘Highly Honoured’ for the ‘Eye to Eye’ in the International ‘Natures Best Photography Africa’ competition
- ‘Skinners on Safari’ – A 21-page interview with us in February’s edition of Wild Planet Photo Magazine.
- A Guide To Camera Traps by Andy Skinner. A 15-page guide to camera traps & remote cameras in Sept 2017 edition of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
- ‘The Journey’ by Andy Skinner features in the hardback book ‘Remembering Elephants’
- ‘Eye to Eye’ by Sarah Skinner features in the Natures Best Africa Hardback publication
- Both Andy and Sarah Skinner have had images published in print and online in BBC Wildlife Magazine, Travel Africa, Daily Mail, Daily Express, Daily Record, and The Huffington Post
- Images featured in various wildlife travel brochures & commercial publications.
- ‘The Journey’ by Andy Skinner exhibited at London’s ‘Pall Mall Gallery
- ‘Eye to Eye’ by Sarah Skinner exhibited in the Iziko Museum of South Africa, located in Cape Town