Recent Photography Awards
- 2017: ‘In the Footsteps of Giants’ by Sarah Skinner – Overall winner of Mammals Category in GDT European Wildlife Photographer Of The Year
- 2016: ‘In the Footsteps of Giants’ by Sarah Skinner – Overall winner of Mammals Category in the International Nature Talks Photo competition
- 2016: Andy Skinner awarded ‘Honours’ for the image ‘Giant Texture’ in the international ‘Natures Best Photography Africa” competition.
- 2016: Andy Skinner awarded ‘Honours’ for the image ‘Survival’ in the international ‘Natures Best Photography Africa’‘ competition.
- 2015: Sarah Skinner awarded ‘Highly Honoured’ for the ‘Eye to Eye’ in the International ‘Natures Best Photography Africa’ competition
- ‘A Moment in Nature’ – Publication of image and attached story featured in January 2018 Outdoor Photography Magazine.
- ‘Skinners on Safari’ – A 21-page interview with us in February 2017 edition of Wild Planet Photo Magazine.
- A Guide To Camera Traps by Andy Skinner. A 15-page guide to camera traps & remote cameras in Sept 2017 edition of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
- ‘The Journey’ by Andy Skinner features in the hardback book ‘Remembering Elephants’
- ‘Eye to Eye’ by Sarah Skinner features in the Natures Best Africa Hardback publication
- Both Andy and Sarah Skinner have had many images published in print and online in BBC Wildlife Magazine, National Wildlife Federation Magazine, Travel Africa, Daily Mail, Daily Express, Daily Record, and The Huffington Post
- Images featured in various wildlife travel brochures & commercial publications.
- ‘In the Footsteps of Giants’ by Sarah Skinner – GDT European Wildlife Photographer of The Year exhibition (multiple venues across Europe in 2017/18
- ‘The Journey’ by Andy Skinner exhibited at London’s ‘Pall Mall Gallery in October 2016
- ‘Eye to Eye’ by Sarah Skinner exhibited in the Iziko Museum of South Africa, located in Cape Town during late 2015